|This Christmas make REST your New Hustle.With the hustle and bustle among us, the gift shopping, the potlucks, the parties, the polyannas, the annual Christmas service, and so on, we must be intentional to enter in. |
Yes, enter into REST. Practicing REST helps us to have calmer experiences. It allows us to live in the present. Practicing REST also helps us physically by lowering our heart rate, our blood pressure, and encourages the body to restore itself. Do you desire to be restored? Interestingly, people may believe that stress is their problem. But their problem very well may be a result of no REST. Jesus said Come unto Me all ye that labour and are
heavy laden and I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28).
REST is more than getting your snooze on. It’s taking time to quiet your mind, to settle your body, and to refrain from moving. It is taking out
time to reconnect with your spirit and the Spirit of God. Believe it or not, REST is possible in the mist of the hustle. I challenge you to make REST your new hustle this season. Are you ready for REST?
If so, schedule your complimentary session below. This is my Christmas
gift to you!
| Try these steps for REST. |
1. Sit in a comfortable position.
2. Take a deep breath in through your nose and out through your mouth. 3. Imagine yourself being more calm, peaceful and rested.
4. Take another deep breath…
5. You may even want to say to yourself the Lord gives me rest, the Lord
IS my rest. In him I live and move and have my being.
6. Repeat deep breaths 3 more times…
7. Arise and take this restful state back into your daily life!